Thursday, August 18, 2016

Flashback Friday| Crocheted Yoke Dress

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Everyone!  My daughter, Jocasta, called stating, "I'm wearing the crocheted dress you made me years ago!"  I said, "Oh!  You just gave me the inspiration for my next Flashback Friday Post!"  I present the "Crocheted Yoke Dress":



What I Did:
The inspiration for this project was a crocheted yoke top I saw in the display window of Delia's Clothing Store in 2011. It was an AH-HA moment because I had a similar crocheted yoke pattern from Berroco Yarn. The pattern is called The Nell" and it free and available, just click link, "The Nell," to visit Berroco Yarn and download it!

Share your thoughts with me below in the Comments Section on the "Crocheted Yoke Dress!"  See you next post!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress, Regina and a very pretty girl wearing it. You're inspiring me to learn to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Regina! I love your crochet yoke dresses, but can't seem to work out how it is closed. For such a well-fitted dress, I am imagining it has a zipper or buttons at the back, but neither the Nell pattern or your pictures seem to suggest so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress you see featured here had no buttons or zipper, my daughter simply pulled it over her head and amazing it work! The dress I made for myself featured on Ravelry has a zipper sewn into the side seam of the yoke and dress skirt. Thank you for the nice comment.

      Delete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.