Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Handbag Making| A Charm Pack Handbag

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi Friends!  This is A Charm Handbag.  Isn't it cute?  Let me give you some information on this handbag.  I first saw the Charm Pack Handbag on the blog of  Lori of "Girls in a Garden on her post "The Math Teacher Bag."

What I Used:
A charm pack is a collection of fabric that has been precut into 5" x 5" squares.  The pack provides an inexpensive way to get a sampling of all the prints in a fabric line or collection. There are usually 30 to 42 squares to a pack.  I used 2 packs for my project which I grabbed on close-out sale from Hancock Fabrics.

What I Did:  

I followed the Charm Pack Bag Tutorial Lori features on her blog.  It can be found through Bloglovin' and you must follow Lori.  You can join Bloglovin' using the link on my sidebar!

Do you like making handbags?  Share your thoughts with me in the comment section.  Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.