Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shoemaking| Handmade Espadrilles

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi Friends!  Oh, look out Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin.  Regina Gee is making shoes too!  Here are "Handmade Espadrilles":



What I Used:
I used Dritz DIY Espadrilles Products to make my shoes.  I purchased size 6 jute soles.  A sewing pattern with instruction sheet is included with the soles.  Other products I purchased included fabrics for lining and shoes, iron-in stablizer to reinforce toes and heels, yarn to coordinate with fabric, glass head pins, speciality sewing needles, point turner and thread wax.


What I Did:
I watched the "How to Make Espadrilles" instructional video by Dritz while making my Espadrilles.  This made the project so fun and easy to do.


What do you think of my Espadrilles?  Leave a comment below!  See you next post.


Note: The products used to make these espadrilles were "not" supplied by Dritz for promotion.  I purchased all products "out-of- pocket" myself. I just like Dritz Products! 

1 comment:

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.