Monday, August 1, 2016

Sewing| Style In An Instant Dress

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Friends!  There are times when I really need a "quick" sewing fix.  A project that just involves a few hours but provides fabulous results.  That project is my "Style In An Instant Dress".



What I Used:
The fabric is from Joann Fabric and Craft Store's "Style In An Instant Collection."  It is that fabric that is shirred at the top!  

What I Did:
Now all I did was wrap the fabric around my chest for the measurement and then cut the fabric to fit.  I simply sewed one seam up the back.  Then I cut 2 pieces from fabric I cut from the hemline to make some straps which I applied the the bodice.  My last step was hemming the dress. 

 My "Style In An Instant Dress" is done!  I was inspired to made this dress by "Trending Expert" Mimi G from her blog post The EASIEST + FASTEST Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.