Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Apron Making| Gingham Scalloped Edge Apron

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everyone.  The Ginghamalong sponsored by Karen of the blog "Did You Make That" goes live today!  I am very happy to present my gingham project for the event, The Gingham Scalloped Edge Apron.  Look at those cute little gingham birds!



Lovin" the gingham scalloped edge and the bias trimmed pockets!


What I Used:
For this project I used Simplicity Pattern 2272 and the  Gingham Bird fabric was purchased from Joann Fabric and Craft Store.  

What I Did:
I followed a youTube video tutorial from It's Sew Easy: Scalloped Edge Apron by Joy MacDonnell to make the apron.  Written instructions for the apron can also be found at this link  It's Sew Easy.

The Ginghamalong was such a funny project.  Thanks for sponsoring it Karen!  This is my third completed project for September 2016.  Happy sewing everyone.

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I just love the scalloped edge and the birds fabric is beautiful, it contrasts perfectly with the blue gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. SewCraftyChemist and Ms. Kirsty Mackay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely detail work, those scallops are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SERIOUSLY...I have not seen a cuter apron! Well done Regina!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.