Monday, September 5, 2016

Handbag Making| Handmade Fringe Purse

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello Friends!  Jocasta, my stylish daughter, informed me that fringe is in this season.  I told her I had some faux leather in my stash that I wanted to use to make a purse.  Therefore, I made a Handmade Fringe Purse: 






What I Did:
To make this purse I followed a great craft tutorial on YouTube from Vanessa of Crafty Gemini Creates entitled "The Faux Leather Fringe Purse Tutorial." I strongly encourage you to watch this video tutorial and making yourself a fringe purse! 

Please share a comment below.  Do you have any fringe in your wardrobe?  Happy sewing everyone!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little bag - looks great, and it is a great way to wear fringe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Looks absolutely professional of course and the faux leather really looks like the real thing !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.