Friday, September 9, 2016

Fabulous Apron Making Friday| Eat At Mom's Apron

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi Friends!  Here is my September Sewing Plan Project 2: "The Eat At Mom's Apron"

What I Used:
I used McCall's Craft Pattern 9890 purchased from Walmart.  This apron required the application of over 9 yards of wide double fold bias tape! 

Eat At Mom's Apron 

What I Did:
I used my new (Distinctive Adjustable Tape Binding Foot) which worked pefectly on this project. This foot properly sandwichs fabric between the folds of bias tape, adjusts to the size of the tape, lines the needle right where you want it and you get a straight, perfect stitch as you sew!


Do you have a favorite sewing machine foot?  Share it with me in the comment section below.  Happy crafting everyone! 

Note: The bias tape foot was not supplied by Distinctive for promotion.

1 comment:

  1. Well, with the bias such a feature of your pretty apron, it has to be neat. I'm sure the foot will stand you in good stead. I have a basic selection, as my old machine really relies on operator skill. Which I sometimes have and sometimes don't!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.