Hello Everyone! This is such a dainty little apron with buzzing bees featured in the print, a frilly ruffle on the outer edge and the cutest little ruffled/puffed pocket.
What I Used:
McCall's Craft 9890 purchased from Walmart. Charms Bees Fabric Yellow designed by Patty Reed Designs and Laurie Campbell La-Di Draw for Fabric Traditions. Waverly PR Med Dot Dove Fabric White Dot on Black.
What I Did:
- Trimmed the pattern.
- Cut out the apron, ruffle, pocket, waistband and ties.
- Constructed pocket with elastic in casing at top edge. This gives the pocket a very pretty ruffled/puffed feature! Stitched pocket to left side of apron.
- Constructed ruffle and attached to outer edge of apron.
- Gathered apron at waist and attached waistband.
- Constructed ties and attached to ends of waistband.
- Folded under raw edge of waistband and pinned. Then on right side, I stitched in the ditch to finish waistband.