Hi friends. Here is my handmade Coffee Please! Apron which I made in 2012!
What I Used:
- A pattern drafted from the book - The Perfect Apron: 35 Fun and Flirty Designs for You to Make by Rob Merrett. The book includes over 20 full-size apron patterns and templates!
- Coffee Print Cotton Calico purchased from Hobby Lobby for the applique, pocket and ties.
- Brown Diamond Print Calico purchased from Hobby Lobby for apron and waistband.
- Drafted the pattern.
- Cut out the apron, pocket, waistband and ties.
- Applied pocket trimmed with bias tape.
- Cut out coffee pot applique.
- Applied coffee pot applique with decorative machine stitching.
- Finished apron edges with bias tape.
- Attached waistband and ties.