Hello everyone! Here is my handmade "Pretty Skulls Apron." I am so excited about this apron! I love it is creepy with the spooky folklore skulls but also very sweet and dainty with the floral prints and damask.
What I Used:
- 1 1/4 yards of 45 inch wide David Textiles Folklore Skulls-Black purchased from Walmart for apron, bodice front and straps.
- 1 1/4 yards of 45 inch wide David Textiles Folklore Damask- Light Pink Floral Grid on Hot Pink purchased from Walmart for ruffles and lower pocket.
- 1 1/4 yards of 45 inch wide David Textiles Folklore Damask - Light Blue Floral Grid on Turquoise purchased from Walmart for ruffles, upper pocket, waistband and ties
- 1 spool of turquoise thread, 1 spool of pink thread and 1 spool of white.
- Trimmed the pattern. Cut out the apron, bodice, ruffles, pockets, waistband, straps and ties.
- Constructed ruffles, ties, and strap.
- Constructed pockets, applied ruffles to pockets and stitched pockets to right side of apron.
- Attached ruffle to apron edges.
- Gathered apron at waist and attached waistband. Attached ties to ends of waistband.
- Constructed bodice, attached ruffles and straps.
- Attached bodice to waistband. Applied lining to waistband and top-stitched on right side of waistband.
Have a fun weekend! Leave me a comment below.