Friday, October 7, 2016

Fabulous Apron Making Friday| Ruffled & Tiered Cherries Apron




Hi Everyone.  This is my Ruffled & Tiered Cherries Apron!

What I Used:
McCall's Craft 9890 purchased from Walmart.  This "cherryful" apron is made from Waverly PR Cher Sunshine fabric purchased from Walmart in four different cherry-filled colors! 100% cotton sheeting, Width 44".

What I Did:
I love that this apron is made from four different fabric pieces to create overlapping ruffles that are attached to panels!  I chose to finish the edging of my overlapping ruffles with serger stitching in white thread to give the apron a "homespun appeal."


I kindly welcome new followers and comments to my blog!  Return to on "Sewful Sunday" to see a cute blouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.