Hi Friends! Here is my Coffee Cup No-Sew Fleece Blanket. This is really a "no sew" project which was so much fun to make!
What I Used:
- 2 yards of 60 inch wide Coffee Cup Polar Fleece purchased from Hobby Lobby
- 2 yards of 60 inch wide brown Polar Fleece purchased from Hobby Lobby
- 1 rotary cutter
- 1 self-healing cutting board
- 1 clear ruler
- Trimmed selvages from edges.
- Lined 2 pieces of fleece together with right sides facing outside.
- Pinned the 2 pieces of fleece together to stabilize during cutting.
- Cut 5 x 5 inch squares from the four corners measuring with ruler.
- Cut the fringe - 5 inch long by1 inch wide strips on the four sides using the ruler and rotary cutter.
- Tied the 2 pieces of opposite fringe together into a knot by looping it through and pushing upwards. This is done on the four sides.
- Finished size: An adult lap blanket!