Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Needlecraft Wednesday| Counted Cross-Stitch Coffee Pot with Cup

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 



Hello everyone!  One of my earliest childhood memories of drinking coffee is during a breakfast stop at an Howard Johnson with my Aunt Kate and Uncle Charlie during a trip to Asheville.  I was six years old and I have enjoyed coffee to this day!


What I Used:
The Artiste Mini Counted Cross-Stitch Kit, Coffee Pot and Cup, purchased from Hobby Lobby.

What I Did:
I learned a valuable lesson while stitching this "Coffee Pot with Cup" piece.  I do my best cross stitching using 14 Aida Cross Stitch Fabric.  I begin this project using 18 Aida Cross Stitch Fabric but my 55 year old eyes that need bi-focal lens to see could not focus on the tiny holes of 18 Aida.  So I stopped stitching in mid-project and changed fabric.  My eyes thanked me and I was much happier with the stitching results!

Return to on Friday to see a Fabulous Apron.  Happy handmade crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.