Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Needlecraft Wednesday| Counted Cross-Stitch Bowl of Cherries



Hi Friends!  I had a very pleasant time cross-stitching this little bowl of cherries.  Where does the phrase "Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries" come from?  It came from a wonderful song from the 1930's, meaning life is very pleasant!  Click the following link "Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries!" to listen to Judy Garland sing the memorible tune.

What I Used:
The Artiste Mini Counted Cross-Stitch Kit, Bowl of Cherries, purchased from Hobby Lobby.

What I Did:
I had a very pleasant time cross-stitching this little bowl of cherries.  I learned how to make my first french knots to dot my "i" and "j"!  I also learned to mount a cross-stitch project using self-stick mounting board.

Hope you have enjoyed my first Needlecraft Wednesday.  Return on Friday to see a fabulous apron.  I also love sharing on Instagram and Pinterest.  Happy handmade crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.