Hi everyone! This is my handmade Sweetie Skull Pillow.
What I Used:
- 1 yard of 45 inch wide David Textiles Folklore Floral purchased from Walmart.
- 14 x 14 inch Soft Stuff Pillow Insert purchased from Hobby Lobby.
- 1 package of Le Bouton: Daisy Dots buttons purchased from Walmart.
- 1 package of Le Bouton: Big Blossoms buttons purchased from Walmart.
- 1 package of Heat n Bond Iron-on Adhesive: Lite, Sewable purchased from Michaels.
- 1 spool of black thread.
- I followed Lauren's cool Skully Applique Pillow Tutorial. Click on link and check it out. However, I made a few changes for my pillow.
- I used the applique stitch on my Brother SQ9050 machine named "the blanket stitch" to applique my skull. Lauren used a zig-zag stitch.
- I attached the flower buttons for eyes, nose and head-bow for my Sweetie Skull. I just want to add a little more "flash" with the floral theme!