Friday, November 25, 2016

Fabulous Apron Making Friday| The Joy of Aprons

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hi friends!  For me the apron is a sweet reminder of mothers, aunties, grandmothers and godmothers of my childhood.  Whether baking cakes in their home kitchens or cooking community dinners on Sunday afternoon in the church kitchen, these ladies wore pretty aprons.

Me and My Daughter wearing my handmade Turkey Aprons
Today I make aprons as reminders of the joys those ladies brought to my life!  Here are pictures of some of the aprons I have crafted through the years:


Do you wear aprons or have you made an apron?  Leave me a reply in the Comment Section below.  Return on Sewful Sunday to see "Thankful For the Joy of Sewing!"

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I've never made an apron for myself and I think it's about time!! You're an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.