Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sewing| Pull-On Jersey Knit Denim Skirt



Hi Friends!  I have made a Pull-On Knit Denim Skirt.  It is a favorite item of my wardrobe because it is a no-iron, grab-from-the hanger, throw-on and head out the door stylish piece!

What I Used:
New Look Pattern 6288 Denim Look Stretch Jersey Knit, purchased from Hobby Lobby.

What I Did:
I had to remove 3 inches of length from this skirt. I am 5 feet, 1 inch tall. There is nothing difficult about stitching two side seams, attaching a waistband, casing 1 1/2 inch elastic through waistband and stitching a hem with a double needle.  There, you now have the easy to follow instructions!

 Yeah, I dream of looking like the model! (Hahaa)




Hope you have enjoyed my week of Dreaming of Denim!  Please return to Handmade By Regina next week.

2 comments:

  1. You've got to love these quick and simple and easy to wear makes. They quickly build an attractive wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.