Saturday, November 12, 2016

Quilting Saturday| Quilt-As-You-Go

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hello everyone!  I thought teaching myself to Quilt-As-You-Go would be a fun "Trying Something New" project.  



Several years ago my best friend, Sheren Kirkpatrick, introduced me to the wonderful world of quilting! Today mastering the varied techniques of creating beautiful quilts has become a major crafting goal for me.

I am using June Tailor Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting with Fusible Backing Fair & Square Block Pattern.  The project package includes six 12 inch finished size blocks for a 24 inch X 36 inch quilt.  I purchased two packages to make a larger 48 inch X 72 inch quilt.

June Tailor offers an instructional video of their Quilting-As-You-Go method on YouTube featuring easy to follow directions.

Here is a visual display of my first steps into this project:

A Fair & Square Block Without Sashing
Have a great Crafting Weekend!

2 comments:

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.