Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sewful Sewing Sunday| A Hoot Owl Apron


Hello everyone!  Here is a handmade "Hoot Owl Apron" for Fabulous Apron Friday.  Oops it's Sewful Sunday isn't it?  Well my friends, I am a little late getting this apron done.  Yet very happy to share this apron with you!


What I Did:
I love this waist apron with its gorgeous color scheme of a sky blue background featuring polka dot and chevron owls and birds surrounded by hot pink, orange, lime green, white and light pink flowers and leaves.  I added a "dainty" detail by applying a white ruffle trim to the upper pocket edge and the apron's edging.

What I Used:  
McCall's Craft 9890 purchased from Walmart.  Color Chevron and Dot Owl and Bird Fabric by David Textiles purchased from Hobby Lobby.



I hope you have enjoyed this week of Hoot Owls.

(An Update: This apron became a sweet Christmas gift for the young daughter of a friend who is learning to cook!)


2 comments:

  1. That white ruffle is picture perfect Regina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's so adorable!! I really need some aprons!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.