Friday, December 23, 2016

Fabulous Apron Making Friday| Candy Canes & Gingerbread Men Apron


Hi everyone!  As a little girl, my favorite Christmas treats were peppermint candy canes and freshly baked gingerbread!  When I spotted this candy cane and gingerbread men fabric in Joann Fabric I knew I had to make an apron for Christmas from it.  Now friends would you believe that I did not own a Christmas themed apron until now!


What I Did:  
A sweet, Christmas candy cane themed waist apron edge-trimmed with medium rick-rack in the colors of red and white, featuring a contrasting pocket of Christmas gingerbread men also trimmed with rick-rack!

What I Used:
Butterick 5474.  Apron: Christmas Cotton Fabric, Ditsy Candy Canes on Black purchased from Joann Fabric.  Pocket: Noel Collection, Christmas Gingerbread Men purchased from Joann Fabric.

Christmas is only a few days away!  I hope you have finished all your holiday crafting.  Best wishes and enjoy the season!

2 comments:

  1. Another great apron! Love it and the fabric is absolutely adorable! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.