Monday, December 19, 2016

Monday's Minute| A Few Of My Favorite Christmas Things


Welcome to Monday's Minute:  A Minute About the Song: "My Favorite Things."
  • "My Favorite Things" is a 1959 song, originally from the Rogers and Hammerstein, musical The Sound of Music.
  • The song was fisrt performed by Maria (played by Mary Martin) and Mother Abbess (Patricia Neway in the original 1959 Broadway production.
  • Julie Andrews performed the song for the first time on the Christmas special for The Garry Moore Show in 1961, and then she starred in the 1965 film
  • My favorite version of this Christmas song if from the Supremes Merry Christmas Album! Click this Link to hear. 
Please come back and see "My Favorite Christmas Things" featured on Needlecraft Wendesday and Fabulous Apron Friday. Have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like great Christmas music to put you in the mood!! Thanks for sharing the great reminder! I'm really looking forward to your "Favorite Christmas Things"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are a real Christmas person. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.