Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Needlecraft Wednesday| Snow White Two Stitch Crochet Hat and Scarf Set



Welcome friends! 
 My Snow White Two Stitch Crochet Hat and Scarf Set reminds me of a favorite Christmas event; attending the Annual Christmas Parade and waiting for Santa Claus to appear on his sled!  On Parade day it always seemed to be freezing cold and Mom bundled me up in layers of clothing.  I enjoyed wearing a pretty hat and scarf to cover my ears and keep my neck warm.  That memory lives on with this hat and scarf set!




What I Used:


What I Did:
  • Stitches - Single crochet, Double crochet, Slip stitch
  • Skill Level - Easy
  • Finished Sizes - Scarf: 6 1/2" x 60", Hat: Fits 21" head circumference

Did you ever go to a Christmas Parade?  Share it with me in the comment section.  Please return on Fabulous Apron Friday to see my Candy Canes & Gingerbread Men Apron!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Anita! While I never went to a parade as a child myself, I did take my children to see the Christmas parade and they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to the Christmas parade with your children is a sweet memory! Thank you for sharing, Myra.

      Delete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.