Saturday, January 28, 2017

Crafting| Works in Progress January 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hi friends.  January 2017 has been "The Month of Works In Progress!"  I have not posted much on the blog this month but I wanted to share with you what I have been working on.

I have been taking small, very slow steps working on my very 1st Archer Button Up!  To complete the project I need to attach the collar stand/collar, the sleeve cuffs, add buttonholes and buttons.


Pink has become my color of choice for 2017 and that is reflected in the Caron Cake Crochet Cowl I am making.


Cross-Stitch has become a major love of mine! I am making small victories in learning new stitch patterns with this Cross-Stitch Sampler.


Last but not least, I am halfway through crocheting a Twilight Woven Stitch Scarf to match my hat!


See you in Feburary 2017.  Happy sewing and crafting to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regina,
    It's nice to see you have so much going on. If you are curious(You may already know.) the style of stitching in the middle of your cross-stitch is called Assisi Work. The stark contrast and simplicity of the design is lovely. Good luck on all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.