Friday, January 6, 2017

Sewing Plans| January 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing my Sewing Plans for January 2017. The sharing of sewing plans will be a new monthly feature of my blog. 

Project Shirt: The Archer Button Up, View B, by Grainline Studio using Gertie Collection Fabrics, Chambray Pink Roses.


Project Shirt: The Archer Button Up, View A, by Grainline using Red Tartan Plaid Flannel.


Project Apron:  McCall's Pattern 6132, View C - Shoe Apron using 100% cotton fabrics, which I will list on future post.


Project Skirt:  Singing the Blues Drawstring Skirt from Sew What! Skirts using Buttercream, Stella Collection Cotton Fabric, Large Floral Metallic.


Please return to Handmade By Regina to see my sewing progress throughout January 2017.  Wishing you a happy month of sewing!

6 comments:

  1. Love your plans for the button us and the fabric is soooooo pretty. I made the shoe apron before. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faye, I would love to see your shoe apron!

      Delete
  2. What fun plans! I can't wait to see them come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just discovered your new blog! Thanks for continuing to share your sewing adventures.

      Delete
  3. You have some really great plans lined up for 2017! I'm really interested to read your review on the Archer ButtonUp shirt. I think I may be interested in that pattern, never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myra , the Archer Button-Up Shirt by Grainline has been featured as a Best Pattern by Pattern Review's in 2013 and 2015. I hope my sewing skill will honor it! (hahaa)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.