Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Needlecraft| Royal Icing Double Crochet Scarf

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hi friends!  Here's my handmade Royal Icing Double Crochet Scarf!  This scarf is made with a skein of fabulous Caron Cakes Yarn.


What I Used

What I Did
One skein of Caron Cakes features 5 bright colors.  My skein of Royal Icing featured the colors: royal blue, chocolate brown, bone, tan and gold.  I worked the body of my scarf in double stitch crochet with color blocks of 16 rows each in the following sequence: tan, bone, chocolate brown, gold, bone and tan. I used the royal blue from the skein as fringe for my scarf!

Wishing everyone a joyous and "crafty" Feburary!

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely. One thing I can't do is crochet, although I gather it is quite simple and very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.