Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sewing| Regina's Updated Wardrobe Pattern Collection

Hello Friends, Lately I have been updating my wardrobe pattern collection.  I have challenged myself by asking five questions of each pattern:

1. Does this pattern currently fit into my lifestyle?
2. Should a 55 year-old really be wearing this style? (Yes Jocasta, your mother considered this. Ha Ha!)
3. Can I complete a project from the pattern within a weekend?
4. Can I locally purchase the fabrics and notions for this pattern?
5. Will making this pattern drive me to tears or give me joy making it?

These are the patterns in my updated collection:








I look forward to sharing with you the projects I make from this updated collection!  Are any of these patterns in your collection?

1 comment:

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.