Saturday, March 4, 2017

Regina's Life| A Fabulous Week

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

Hi Friends!  Have you ever had a week that was just fabulous?  Well, it was one of those weeks for me. Just Look!:

1. Went to Studio BBC in Nashville, Tennessee and got a great new haircut.  I'm loving my new bangs.  Fatima Hunter-Brown is my stylist and she does fabulous work!


2. Went to the Metro Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, Tennessee  to see Sting in his 57th & 9th Tour.  It was an awesome concert!


3. Spent quality time in my sewing studio.  I'm experiencing so much happiness since changing my crafting focus!


4.  Experiencing much excitement with the progress of my Windmill Quilt.  It's a log cabin quilt and this is my layout.  I have four more blocks to complete!


Wishing everyone a great weekend. Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Comments are kindly welcomed. Thank you for posting.